Monday, December 5, 2011

IKEA!!!

From now on I can only go to IKEA with a person from Sweden.  It's like having a personal translator to help you understand what all those weird names for each piece of furniture mean!  This little trip to IKEA came about in French class the same morning.  Lejla whispers something to me in class about IKEA, and then mentions meatballs!!!  That was it!  All I could think about for the rest of the lesson was meatballs!  The only French I wanted learn was how to order twenty meatballs.  that was the plan, a trip to IKEA to get food and while away our time on a cold day.  The idea even got to Caitlin, so she was in on the plan too.

Lejla and I got to IKEA ahead of Caitlin (she had a few errands to run before our feast could start).  Having thought of nothing but food all morning, we couldn't wait for Caitlin, so had dessert first.  Lejla told me about a theory she had heard of, that if you let children have their dessert before their dinner they will eat all their dinner with out any complaint.  So i was sold on the idea.

Double dessert to share............


We played house while waiting for Caitlin to arrive.......


Perhaps a little too literally........


Not a real loo?  no.........


oooo!!  Caught in someones bedroom.........


I had to show Lejla what was still on my mind despite the early dessert.......


I fell in love with this room, bunk bed?  yes!!!!.........


Finally back up arrived so we could dig in.............


Can you believe that I got giving twenty five meatballs?!?!  Yes an extra five! Always get your food in the lunch time rush, the servers dont have time to count what they give you.  However I wasn't able to actually eat them all!  Lejla's dessert first theory was foiled on me!  I could eat them right now though!!  oooooooo, I'm feeling another trip to IKEA is on its way!!

Bonne Nuit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment