Monday, November 28, 2011

Thinking Walks


In the past couple of weeks I have taken a fair few walks to get out of the house.  It’s a good way to think, about bi decisions perhaps, but also a chance to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful view!  I will miss not being able to walk out the door and be in a gorgeous landscape strait away.   I’ll to fin some new places to stroll. 

I know I have probably bored you to death with photos from my walks, but get used to it, because I have more!!!  I am just going to share some of my favorites with you.

The colour of the landscape suddenly changed in a week…….



10 Points if you see the cat……............




Another flower photo from my favorite garden……..



Wood wall……….....................................



Andy Goldsworthy would love this……............




You can hear a continuous ringing of bells walking down this lane.  If I were a sheep in this bell ringers flock I would have run up the mountain a long time ago.

The bell ringer……………



I actually didn’t get very far on this particular walk…I just wanted a good view to read in.

Moi et beau vue………………….



On another walk leaving Echenevex………………




My favorite path to the source (which I’m pretty sure is flooded right now)…




Walking down a road I had yet to explore my nose detected a smell I knew well!

Fermenting apples in the gutter………. 




It reminded me of the homey smell I loved that surrounded the Brewery I worked at last year.

My final walk in the area led me to the following sign……....




I got stupidly excited of course!

I was inundated with cows on this walk………..



Shame this signs warning was after cow city………



This is for my fellow Jane Austen fans……..


Picture the field at dawn, a lot of mist and a little bridge crossing the dip…ring a bell?  Keria knightly ‘Pride and Prejudice’?  No?  Just me and my obsessive mind perhaps.

Bonsoir
 

No comments:

Post a Comment