Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Being A Good Girl Mum!


I feel the need to provide evidence for my mum that I am actually going to institute.  I may not always be able to get there (when you work on other peoples time it can get too late in the day to go) but I do go when I can.  Therefore this post is dedicated to her and my journey to the Institute building of Religion!

Being car-less during the week means that the lovely Caitlin very kindly (because she’s a ledge) drives all the way out to Echenevex to pick me up, then drives back on herself to take us to our first destination of the journey.  We park at the Geneva chapel (because it’s FREEEEEE!!!) then walk through the MASSIVE ‘Balexet’ shopping center. The first time we did this we got absolutely lost because we apparently kept asking for directions to a train instead of a tram?  Who new you could get misunderstood in a foreign land?!  When we did get on the right route (thankfully Caitlin had been brushing up on her French directions the day before) I made the most delightful discovery!!!!!

My eyes were filled with stars………



Can you believe that I would stumble across this beaut?!  I’ll go to institute each week just so I can look longingly at this fragrance filled wonderland.

Anyway, we get to the tram stop and buy a ticket, I have to ask Catlin each week, ‘which button do I press?’, she pats me like a child.

Always confused……........................




We get on the tram at Balexert (I will spell this about 5 different ways)…..




Then jump of at Pont-d’Arve……………
 



Finally we arrive at the institute building all in one piece.............




There is a French class (which I avoid obviously) and an English class run by the missionary couple, the Chatterley’s.  They are amazing people!!!!

That is my little institute bit…for you Cazza!

Bises!



No comments:

Post a Comment