Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mamco Gallery

My English travels have now ended.  I am back in Geneva till June's next excursion home.  I was not ready to leave home this time, coming back was hard to do.  I hadn't had enough time to spend with my family whilst I was home over Easter.  In three and half months I will differently be ready to be returning home.  Yes, I only have three and half months left!  It's crazy!  There's a bunch of stuff that I would still like to do and see while I am here.

This week was still the school holiday's for the boy's.  Lucky for me though I only had one to look after The younger one (Raphael, who I have to say I do prefer...there not my kids, I can have favorites!), because the other one was visiting a friend in England.  We hung out and did a few random things to pass the time.  We went to the cinema one day and watched 'Le Tableau', a French cartoon about a painting with unfinished people in it who wish to be finished.  It was in French (obviously) but I understood most of it (it was for kids after all), and I liked it, it was an interesting idea for a film.

Another day we went to a Modern Art Gallery in Geneva called the Mamco.  It was a really good gallery, full of ideas and work that made you think.

Some photo's to give you a feel for the place.....


My favorite piece...........



















My incredibly lazy weekend is now coming to an end.  It's back to work as normal starting tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment