Sunday, April 15, 2012

An Afternoon in Annecy

It's been a great week so far, just as I said I thought it would be!

I had a mission to get a present for my sister (Ashley), before going home to my beloved England for her birthday weekend this evening. It's her BIG 30! I knew what I wanted to get, but just hadn't had the chance yet to get to Annecy to get it. Lucky for me though Chelsea was able to come with me last Tuesday afternoon to fulfill my mission!

As we drive to Annecy the sun came out......


 Bridge of love.................


The usual stop for crepes........


Canals....................................


A painters work room.....................


Chelsea and me..........................


I got what I went for, and a little bit more!  Haha!  It was really nice to go somewhere different for an afternoon between work.

I was actually supposed to post this a few weeks ago now...but better late than never I say!





No comments:

Post a Comment