Monday, January 9, 2012

Touch Down


I am flying in the air!  Literally!  I’ll be landing in Geneva in an hour.  It’s a little sad to be leaving my beloved England with its patchwork of fields and endless cover of clouds.  I have had a great time being home!  Seeing family, friends and my bed of course!  I’ve stocked up on various home comforts, which led to plenty of overweight luggage.  My new hand luggage case was so stuffed, that it had to be checked at security.  I already got body searched when going through Geneva security on my way back home.

The patchwork...........


It will be good to be getting back into the swing of things in Switzerland again.  No more mega lie-ins or overloading on chocolate and fatty English food, not that I was ever complaining!  I do need to make sure that I keep myself busy so I don’t get the post Christmas blues though.  Already planning my next trip home, haha!  I do still want to more of Europe, travel to various places that I have yet to see, especially whilst I have the time and money to do so.

Here is a photo from my flight……


 I am going to be told off for having my laptop out still in a minute, so I best be off.

Farewell my fellow Englishmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment